How can I embed a channel on my own website?
All you need is to create a free account with a channel on Strimm and to subscribe to a proper plan on https://www.strimm.com/create-tv/pricing
. Once a subscription is purchased, you will receive detailed instructions via email on how to embed the code.
Where can I search for content for my channel?
You can make a cross-platform search for video content directly on Strimm. We provide you with an easy access to public video libraries like YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion at one place. Feel free to use videos located on your own server and use your own CDN.
Can I upload videos directly to Strimm?
Currently, we only allow use of content previously uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or your own servers. This way, the broadcast is much more affordable to you. You can also use a direct link to virtually any other video source, which allows embedding of the video and providing its source URL.
How can I monetize my channel and make revenue?
While a 24/7 TV broadcast can directly help your business grow by attracting your visitors to come back, there are many other options to financially benefit from your channel:
- a. Add your own video commercials between your video shows. You can promote your own brand or other brands and businesses.
- b. Use our password-protection of the channel feature. This way you can build your own TV network with a valuable or entertaining content and to provide a password to access your Network to only the paid subscribers.
- c. Use the password-protection feature to generate leads for you or your clients. Create specific TV channels and provide access to them during Opt-In.
- d. Offer your channel as a distribution source for content creators.
- e. If your channel generates over 100,000 unique visitors per month, we can discuss advertising options.
Where can I learn more about the features of the platform?
What plan is good for me?
It depends on your needs and how quickly you want to benefit from your channel. The more features the plan has, the more opportunities you receive.
Please visit our Pricing page
to select the best package for you.
Do I need to create an account and channel before subscription?
Yes. The subscription is for embedding of already created channels.
Where can I learn more about setting up a channel and the schedule?
Please visit our How To page
for details of the main elements and features.
How will my embedded channel look on my website?
It will look similar to an example shown on this
If you purchase a White-Label package, the reference to Strimm TV will be removed.
Can I cancel a subscription?
You can cancel a subscription at any time.
Can I embed several channels on my website?
You can create a whole TV network of your own channels,
broadcasting 24/7 in any category.